Sunday, November 2, 2008

Chapter Eighteen: Another Month, Another Birthday Party

Not too much in this entry, just silly pictures of the kids at our birthday party on Tuesday. They were all particularly excited to see me with my camera and wanted me to take pictures, which is strange because they never react that way.
(Tommy!)
Jully and Ashley being silly before dismissal.

Anna in an amazing mask Arthur made for Uranus' play, which he also wrote himself. I'm continually amazed by other teachers.

Birthday train! Only three students had an October birthday.

Joel is summoning the forces of darkness to get me to stop taking pictures.

Take a picture of me! Take a picture of me!


Trying to keep Harry out of my lap so that I could take pictures.

Lucy, so sweet!

Harry, again, trying to climb into my lap.

This is one of my favorite pictures ever. That's generally how Liam smiles (and how I smile as well) and Kane is in the background looking like a pirate.

But this month is National Blog Posting Month, so expect posts all the time between this and my other blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment